Ang & Dson pretty much made my day today in the backseat of Jamie’s car on the way to BDubs. Put me in the greatest mood after the longest, most shittiest worst feeling I’ve had for daaaays. Love you guys. <3 MUH MUH MUH MUUUUH.
Love you Linds! (:
LOL. my follower count has been decreasing throughout this whole thing. T_T
Which is why I’m telling you to at least put that shii shii in a read more.
unfollowing your asses.
- Avoid alliteration. Always.
- Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
- Avoid cliches like the plague. (They’re old hat.)
- Employ the vernacular.
- Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc.
- Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary.
- It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.
- Contractions aren’t necessary.
- Foreign words and phrases are not apropos.
- One should never generalize.
- Eliminate quotations. As Ralph Waldo Emerson once said: “I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.”
- Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
- Don’t be redundant; don’t use more words than necessary; it’s highly superfluous.
- Profanity sucks.
- Be more or less specific.
- Understatement is always best.
- Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
- One-word sentences? Eliminate.
- Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.
- The passive voice is to be avoided.
- Go around the barn at high noon to avoid colloquialisms.
- Even if a mixed metaphor sings, it should be derailed.
- Who needs rhetorical questions?
What does that even MEAN? I saw that too and I was like,”I’m going to try my BEST to disregard that.” And just ex-ed out. HAHAHA